Orthopaedic Urgent Care in Rochester NY
In order to better serve our patients, we offer urgent care services by appointment between the hours of 8 AM - 8 PM Monday through Friday, and at our Linden Oaks Office from 10 AM - 2 PM on Saturday.
Orthopaedic urgent care for when you need it
Let the caring orthopaedic experts at Greater Rochester Orthopaedics Urgent Care center quickly fix all of your family’s muscular and skeletal sprains, pops, twists and breaks. From skateboard accidents to sidewalk trips, Greater Rochester Orthopaedics is your number one choice.
Visit Urgent Care for:
- Broken bones
- Muscular pain
- Sports injuries
- Strains, sprains, pops and twists
- Other muscular and skeletal injuries
Wait minutes, not hours for care.
Avoid the typical hospital Emergency Room delay and come to Greater Rochester Orthopaedics Urgent Care for your orthopaedic emergencies. You’ll get prompt attention from a dedicated orthopaedic provider. The cost is typically less than an emergency room visit, and most insurance plans are accepted.
Physician Assistants at Greater Rochester Orthopaedics Urgent Care
- Thomas A. Frosini, PA-C
- Raymond C. Montanaro, PA-C
- Aaron J. Bishop, PA-C
- Abby R. Millner, PA-c
- Kurt D. Ransom, PA-c
- Christina Catalfano, PA-C
- Christine Hamblin, PA-C
Choose Greater Rochester Orthopaedics Urgent Care for quicker care!
- Faster than the Emergency Room
- Caring Orthopaedic experts
- Costs are typically less than the ER
Greater Rochester Orthopaedics urgent care locations
- 30 Hagen Drive, Suite 220, Rochester, NY
- 2621 Culver Road, Rochester, NY
- 2211 Lyell Avenue, Rochester, NY